Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lennon is 2 months

After 2 months of being in this world...


Lennon has nicknames.
Mommy calls her "little bug"
Daddy calls her "baby hippo"
Not the usual nicknames you'd think of,
but it's better than "Lenny", right?
My daughter will NOT have a nickname.
I despise them.

Anywayyyy,
Lennon makes funny noises when we talk to her,
I wonder if she knows what we are saying?
The best thing is that when I tell her I am mad because she isn't falling asleep
I can talk to her in the sweetest voice ever and she thinks I am happy.
Therefore, she laughs.
Laughs at EVERYTHING I say or do.
Especially when it's bedtime.
How can I be mad when she's so cute?
Mommy caves and begins talking to her,
Lennon stays awake for another half hour...
Go figure!

... and in these two months

Lennon has changed my life.
Lennon has made me a better person,
a wonderful mom and a more joyful, happy woman.
I am so in love.

I mean, really...
In love.

Who can't love this??


She's amazing & she's all ours.

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too
--John Mayer--



No comments:

Post a Comment