Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lennon is 5 months

 
When I realized that it was December this year I was EXCITED!
I was so anxious to plan Christmas gifts, parties, you name it...
Then, it hit me.
 
My daughter turns 5 months old this month!
HOLY CRAP!
 
This little girl came into my life 5 months ago,
the moment she looked into my eyes I knew...
This little girl is my reason for living
 
She likes to play tummy time now, she grabs her foot like it's a banana and eats everything in sight! She is always laughing, giggling, drooling and farting.
You know, normal baby stuff. But it's cute,
only because it's my kid.
 
Lennon smiles the cutest smile!
She is always smiling when anyone looks at her, talks to her,
plays, tickles or giggles with her.
 
 
                                      
 
Lennon stares!
She stares at you when you try to take a picture of her!
She will stare at anything really if it's in front of her,
and when she can't grab it and eat it she cries, of course!

 
Lennon lays on her tummy!
Tummy time is always a joy!
Especially with a cute little butt like that!


 
Lennon laughs!
My daughter LOVES to laugh! She laughs at pretty much anything!

 
Lennon sits up!
With the support of my hand of course,
but it's cute nonetheless.
Especially with all those baby rolls,
and big chubby cheeks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment