Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lennon is 1


Lennon is 1 year old! 

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl


AT ONE YEAR OLD

Favorite Words: Mama, Dada, Baba, GG, Nana, Papa, Choo-Choo, Oooo
Favorite Toys: Overly sized minion, Sophie, frog and ducky bath toys, her building blocks and her blankie that she falls asleep with every night
Favorite Foods: Watermelon, cheese, chicken and turkey, puffs and crunchies, cheerios, or anything Mama and Dada are eating
Favorite Activities: Bath time, swimming in GG's pool, mocking Mama and Dada when we say funny things, dancing to the Minion's banana song and singing "BABABA" after it's done, going for walks, playing peek-a-boo, going to the grocery store, playing with shoes, shaking her head NO, growling at us and the dogs 
(Can you tell she's learned a lot from Lucky?) 
Least Favorite Activities: Getting dressed after a bath & getting in her car seat
Nicknames: Bug, Babe - No nickname for Lennon, yet. Hopefully there never will be!
Awesome Favorites: Lennon's giggle. She giggles every time she thinks something is funny! She claps her hands when she is happy and she bounces when a song comes on.

Mommy's Favorite Moment: Well, there's probably many but I will keep it short and sweet. #1 would be the moment I named her Lennon #2 The first time Lennon walked! She took 6 steps across the deck toward me. Watching her take her first steps was a moment I will never forget.

Daddy's Favorite Moment: The first time she said Dada. Partially because he was so happy Lennon said Dada first but really, he teared up every time she said it and looked at him. It was priceless.

Lennon's Favorite Moment: When she found out she could clap her hands! The look on her face was amazing, she was so happy and excited! Also, the time that she got her Easter pictures taken and she grabbed the live bunny! She nearly took off it's face but she giggled and it was so cute!

Lennon's  Mama & Dada's Scariest Moment: When Lennon was 3 months old and we made many trips to the doctor for what we thought was asthma. She was having hard times breathing and it was terrible. After a long few months of breathing treatments, she is breathing good, happy and healthy!

Well, friends... That about sums up Lennon's first year in this world. Of course there is much, much more but it would take forever and a day to remember it all. But, I am so thankful for the technology that we have! I have blogged as much as I can over this past year to be able to look back on Lennon's best and worst times and we have video taped most of Lennon's funniest moments, giggles, laughs, walking, crawling, rolling, you name it! 

1 year ago today I was sitting in the hospital bed cuddling with a bare naked baby girl on my chest. I was in heaven - pure heaven on earth. My life was complete & my world was perfect. My little girl, my man-the love of my life in one place, all together at last. 


This year changed my life. I am a better person because of this little girl. I am a mother, I am a fiance', I am a lover, a teacher, a bruise-kisser, a tummy-tickler, a dream inventor, and most of all, I am happy! I couldn't even begin to imagine a life without Lennon. My life without her would just be... well, incomplete.

I love you sweet girl, forever & ever.
Happy 1st Birthday!
XO







No comments:

Post a Comment