Thursday, August 1, 2013

One Lucky Girl

 I realized how blessed I really am as I sat in my office and my cell phone rang. Text 1... Text 2 ... Phone call.

Finally... The call I've been waiting for. The moment I dreamed of since... Well, since I started this job over 1 year ago. (Seriously... It's the worst). 

I left my office in a nervous, anxious sweat locked myself in a conference room and returned the call. The words I wanted to hear on the other end were simple and sweet; "We would like to extend you an offer to join our team"! ... I felt like those words did a back flip and jumped right into me, kicking me in the throat and knocking the wind out of me but I kept it together long enough to say "yes!" Screaming inside and butterflies waiting to fly out of me, I set up a time to sign my official offer paperwork. I was trying so darn hard to not scream into the phone and jump for joy! 

The very first thing I did after I hung up the phone is call Dan and I was so happy! This amazing opportunity is going to make me complete. I am praying that this will be better and make me happier than anything could before. I can't thank my amazing family and friends enough. They are the ones who have supported me and made me believe I can do this! And in the end I will be happy at my job and happy with my life. 

So, here comes a long road of learning something new - changing people's lives and cheers to a new future! I am so grateful for the friendships I have made while working with this company but its time for a new beginning and a brighter future. 

So today I am walking into my office to hand in my resignation letter. Oh my Lanta. :):):):) I cannot wait!!! 

Thank you, God for this amazing opportunity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment