Monday, April 11, 2016

London | 4 Months


London is the happiest baby I have ever met (besides Lennon of course). But seriously, God blessed us with some great girls! Lately London has been discovering more and loving the world more every day. She's looking around more, following sounds and toys, grabbing things, laughing, giggling and kicking like crazy when she is excited about something.

FAVORITE THINGS
laughing, cooing, baths, playing with big sister, watching anything Lennon does... she always gets a huge smile on her face when she's watching her. OH, OH, OH, SHE LOVES THE BOTTLE NOW! Hooray, mama! My hard work paid off. London takes the bottle anytime usually if she's not mad first! She sucks it down and then demands nursing, of course but hey, it's a start and I am one happy mama! She loves when I say "mama-ma-ma-ma" hence the smile I got in the photo above, she loves when Luke licks her after I put coconut oil all over her, she is obsessed with Lennon more than anything and overall she's a total ham. Just look at these faces...



LEAST FAVORITE THINGS
Trying to roll over, getting stuck on her side or her belly, or when big sister pushes her over and she gets stuck. Yep, that happens a lot. Other than that, she loves everything about anything and is a happy, happy girl! 

Lately she's been waking up more in the middle of the night. What a huge change from last month when she was sleeping anywhere from 7-10 hours a night... Exhaustion for both of us has kicked in but I sneak in a nap with the girls when they nap and all is well with an extra cup of coffee later in the day. She's definitely hit the 4 month sleep regression phase, nursing more often, up more in the night and when she's up... SHE'S UP, wide awake! So, it's time for some more sleep training, some extra midnight snuggles and I have to say, even though it's exhausting I kind of love the extra snuggles and kissing her sweet head while she nurses back to sleep. PS - The truth is, I never thought I would LOVE breastfeeding. I mean, I thought it was going to suck, and some days it does don't get me wrong... but I really love it and I love the bond between us. 4 months going strong, I never thought I would make it this far and now I am so proud of myself I did! I am really excited to watch her grow and develop into her own little personality that is already so huge! She makes everyone laugh when she giggles, her smile lights up the room and her eyes are as bright as the blue sky. She really is our pride and joy and Lennon loves every minute of being a big sister... finally. :)

Happy 4 months little Lon.

XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment