Thursday, August 11, 2016

Kale, Cucumber & Veggies OH MY!


What happens when you go to the grocery store and come home with random veggies and need to make a side dish with dinner?

....throw them in a bowl with some garlic vinaigrette and voila! 
I literally eye-balled everything!! If I had to guess I would say I used 3 cucumbers (salad sized), half a squash, half a zucchini, half a bunch of kale (just the tops), and eyeball the dressing and olive oil to taste. It served 4 people and we had leftovers! 

Kale
Cucumber
Zucchini
Squash
Garlic Expressions (salad dressing)
Olive Oil 
Feta Cheese

Let it sit for a while in the fridge as it's best super cold and with the dressing soaked in.  This is just the ingredients I had on hand and for making last minute dinner plans I had to make something delicious. It would be really good with fresh tomatoes, sliced almonds, or anything that you can get your hands on! 

Everyone loved it,
it's delicious and it was even better after sitting all night for leftovers today. 
Delicious, healthy and super yum-yum.

Here's my inspiration - this one is next and it looks amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment