Sunday, May 12, 2013

My 1st Mothers Day




Today is my first Mothers Day 
& I am so blessed

At this time last year I was 8 months pregnant and almost bigger than Violet when she turns into a blueberry [for you die-hard-Willy-Wonka fans out there]. I have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl and a loving fiancĂ© who is the most amazing father I have ever met. I woke to with a kiss and a happy Mother's Day from my man. He went to get Lennon out of bed and brought her into our room to cuddle. 
So that's exactly what we did. 

We cuddled all morning! 
Lots of X's & O's and ooo's and aaah's!




We played peek a boo on the bed, bounced around 
& had tons of fun this morning!
Lennon was in a really good mood! 
[Happy Momma's Day to meeee]


We went downstairs to feed Lennon some nanner's and cereal 
and I had flowers and a card from my lovely family waiting for me. 
Dan and Lennon got my favorite flowers,
& a really cute card! 


After we got ready we went to Bob Evans for breakfast with Dans family.
 It was fantastic! Banana bread, crepes, pancakes... hmmm.
Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing!
Lennon took a long nap, I went to get my nails done
& then we went to my moms for a Mother's Day cookout.
With the whole family!


Getting the whole family together is usually hard to do.
Especially when you're Great-Grandmother has many children,
they have many children,
and they have children...
and then I have Lennon!
So many generations, it truly is a blessing
 for almost everyone to be in the same home 
at the same time celebrating the same great day.
Seeing everyone together and happy,
healthy & on Mother's Day makes for a GREAT day.
&
It was a great day!

My wonderful mother, brother Tyler, brother Byron & sister Maci.
All of us together makes my momma so happy!!!
Momma & Lennon

Uncle Tyler & Lennon

Our Great Grandma Eaves, Tyler, Byron & Maci

Great Grandma Eaves with her first Great-Great Grandchild, Lennon
What a beautiful woman, she is





No comments:

Post a Comment