Monday, July 20, 2015

Baby Bump | 5 Months

5 MONTH UPDATE



How far along: 20 Weeks
Due Date: December 4, 2015 (Happy early Anniversary, Mom & Dad!)

Baby Size: Small Cantaloupe / 6.5 in. / 10.6 oz. (approximately)
Weight Gain: Luckily, I am still under my pre-pregnancy weight. But, seriously look at that belly... I can't believe it with all of those burritos and JJ subs... hehe!
Gender: GIRL
Sleep: Sleep is getting better! I need a pregnancy pillow so so so bad but that will just have to wait at the price those things are! I have been making the long, restless and sleepless nights work with a small pillow between my knees but still lots of tossing and turning! Of course I still wake up once or twice a night to tinkle, then can't fall back asleep because hubby snores or Luke is on my pillow and wants to cuddle. I need my naps during the day that's for sure. 
I am feeling: I've been feeling better now that I am going to a chiropractor for my lower back pain. I am pain free for the first time in years so hopefully these adjustments are working and going to keep the pain away this pregnancy. I haven't had any sciatica pain since I have been getting adjustments so that's good and I am so thankful.
Cravings: My most favorite things in the world right now is JJ's #5 with jalepeƱo chips ON IT, slim-jims, and Qdoba burritos. Notice a trend? Spicy errrrrr-thing! 

Currently loving: I can finally feel flutters and kicks more than ever especially at nap time and late at night when I am laying on my side. Baby girl LOVES to keep me up at night with her strong soccer like kicks but that's okay - I am loving every minute of it! Dan got to feel her kick once and that was pretty awesome. I am also starting to work on her nursery... slowly but surely getting things together. Gold, Mint Green and Coral are on my color palette and I am so excited to see this room come together! 
Currently hating: I am still gagging at the smell and taste of BBQ sauce, still can't stand sweets at all which is such a bummer and I am really hating that on a hot summer day I can't enjoy a cold beer with my hubby. Hashtag preggoproblems! One more reason I want Fall to be here so I can just enjoy pumpkin latte's.
Anxious for: Baby girls nursery to be complete, to wash blankets, onesies and fill her closet with clothes, to get some things off of our registry to complete what we need before she arrives and to top it off I am extremely anxious for FALL. This extra body with me makes it extra hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment